Cirrus Consulting Group is North America’s preeminent commercial real estate and office lease negotiation firm for dentists, doctors, and veterinarians.
We are looking for highly driven sales professionals to join our rapidly growing sales and consulting team. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is unique in its field that provides an incredibly valuable service to its clients. In addition, you will be working in a dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment with great culture and excellent working conditions.
- 27 Years in Health Care Real Estate Consulting.
- 2020 was a financially record-breaking year. In addition, 2021 is up over 2020.
- Blue ocean opportunity – the ONLY firm of our kind in North America.
- Hyperspecialized in Dental / Medical / Vet Office Lease Negotiations – no direct competition.
- 4.9 Star Google Rating with a household name in dentistry.
- Very collaborative sales team.
- Fortune 100 Lead Source Partners.
- Receiving hundreds of leads per event.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
Compensation: OTE $85,000+ for first full year selling (Salary + Commission)
If you are interested in a career in real estate and healthcare, are driven, financially motivated, and interested in accelerated career advancement and development, apply within
About the role:
We are in the business of helping Doctors be Doctors. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. Works closely with an experienced peer group and sales operations team, under the supervision of the Manager, Healthcare Leasing.
The role we are looking to fill is highly important to the organization. The work pace is fast and highly collaborative; everyone is vested in each other’s success. The right candidate will be a team player with a can-do attitude. Reporting to the department manager, you will be called upon to produce timely and accurate reports using primarily Salesforce and Excel.
- Schedule qualified consultations with healthcare providers (Medical Doctors, Dentists, and Veterinarians) throughout North America to advise them on various businesses and management related matters while developing a strategy to help them better manage their practices.
- Business Development through tele-sales, B2B networking and strategic digital communications.
- Improve awareness and drive traffic to strategic corporate events and healthcare related Continuing Education conferences.
- Complete Cirrus Consulting Group’s advanced formal and comprehensive Real Estate and Sales Training Program – refined over the past 27 years.
- Gain practical on-the-job experience in healthcare real estate, sales, and business/practice management.
- 2+ Years’ experience as sales professional required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience is an asset.
- Experience in Healthcare or Real Estate industry is an asset.
- Experience using CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com, is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to professionally and comfortably interact with clients.
- Time management, detail-oriented and accuracy.
- Comprehensive onboarding experience.
- Continuous training and coaching.
- Highly collaborative working environment.
- A sales focused environment with an incentive-based culture.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Generous commission plan.
- Comprehensive benefits underwritten by a brand name insurer.
Cirrus Consulting Group is an all-inclusive, equal opportunity employer. For any accommodations during the hiring process please contact Human Resources.