Practice Transitions: The 10-year roadmap to properly protect the sale and value of your practice.
September 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
|With changes to the economic landscape, the process of purchasing or selling a practice has become progressively onerous on buyers and sellers alike. As one of the most significant transactions a professional will make in their entire career, it is increasingly important to prepare yourself in advance of selling your business.
Join practice transition experts for a no non-sense guide on how to streamline the sale of your practice and protect its value through the dental office lease.
|– How the lease agreement can make or break the practice sale – avoid $100,000 mistakes through the assignment clause of your lease.
– Mitigate risk and exposure post-sale to critical business impacting clauses within the lease to protect your estate and family.
– Advantages and challenges of selling practices in the current market.
– How to save taxes on a practice sale and minimize taxes on a regular basis.
– National market update and the impact of COVID on practice revenues, earnings and selling prices.
– Basic dental practice economics and how you compare – the real cost of lease uncertainty.