Reports To: Manager, Healthcare Leasing
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Permanent | Full-time
About This Role
- 2+ Years’ experience as sales professional required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience is an asset.
- Experience in Healthcare or Real Estate industry is an asset.
- Experience using CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com, is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to professionally and comfortably interact with clients.
- Time management, detail-oriented and accuracy.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Generous commission plan.
- Comprehensive onboarding experience.
- Continuous training and coaching.
- Highly collaborative working environment.
- A sales focused environment with an incentive-based culture.
- Comprehensive benefits underwritten by a brand name insurer.
Compensation (Salary + Commission): OTE up to $100,000.00+ per year
- Schedule qualified consultations with healthcare providers (Medical Doctors, Dentists, and Veterinarians) throughout North America to advise them on various businesses and management related matters while developing a strategy to help them better manage their practices.
- Business Development through tele-sales, B2B networking and strategic digital communications.
- Improve awareness and drive traffic to strategic corporate events and healthcare related Continuing Education conferences.
- Complete Cirrus Consulting Group’s advanced formal and comprehensive Real Estate and Sales Training Program.
- Gain practical on-the-job experience in healthcare real estate, sales, and business/practice management.
Cirrus Consulting Group is North America’s preeminent commercial real estate and office lease negotiation firm for dentists, doctors, and veterinarians.
As we continue our growth, we are looking for highly driven sales professionals to join our sales and consulting team. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is unique in its field that provides an incredibly valuable service to its clients. In addition, you will be working in a dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment with great culture and excellent working conditions.
- 28 Years in Health Care Real Estate Consulting with over 13,000 leases negotiated.
- 4.9 Star Google Rating
- Fortune 100 Corporate Partners.
If you are interested in an exciting career sales, are driven, financially motivated, and interested in accelerated career advancement and development, apply within.
Cirrus Consulting Group is an all-inclusive, equal opportunity employer. For any accommodations during the hiring process please contact Human Resources.